Harvesters has developed relationships throughout the mid-south with some of the most progressive and established farmers. We leverage these relationships to stay abreast of regional trends and influences. This network allows us to better achieve the most competitive rental rates as well as secure qualified farmers for your land.
Additionally, Harvesters heavily analyzes the opportunities and constraints of your property to develop a long-term farm plan. We specialize in identifying ways to increase the income from farm properties through Irrigation development, new crop technologies, and proven land management practices. Whether you have a small family farm or own a diverse land portfolio, we can coordinate your land management to maximize your harvest.
- Develop Overall Farm Plan based on short term and long term goals of the landowner
- Source most qualified tenants, recommend lease structure and negotiate leases
- Recreational lease management
- Recommend and implement property improvements
- Manage USDA Farm Program participation: make recommendations where programs could benefit landowner
- Manage relationship with the tenant and perform regular visits to inspect the property
- Work with tenant to ensure compliance with government programs and environmental laws
- Recommend and manage repairs and maintenance
- Coordinate crop marketing
- Collections, budgeting, financial reporting, and evaluation