Ward Lake Club (Equity Membership)
About the Property
Harvesters Land is excited to offer a membership in the Ward Lake Club, an exceptional Mississippi River Bottom Property located near Clarksdale, MS. Ward Lake has a reputation for producing some of the highest quality Whitetail Bucks of any club in the region. In addition to the excellent deer hunting, Ward Lake has significant opportunities for waterfowl hunting. The club boasts over 300+/- acres of natural cypress swamps where you can pursue ducks in the timber. These swamps are natural duck holes that can be hunted throughout the duck season regardless of MS River levels.
Regarding its timber resource, Ward Lake is intensively managed for maximum productivity for wildlife and future timber harvests. The mix of various age classes of timber create a patchwork of habitats where turkeys, deer, and other game species thrive.
If you were to ask one of the members about what makes Ward Lake so special, they would likely say the families that are part of the club are just as valuable as the quality of the hunting. The members have strived over the years to assemble a group of like-minded families that want to enjoy quality time in the outdoors, steward the land, and develop long lasting friendships.
The club property consists of 6,832 +/- deeded/leased acres. You will not lack for places to explore at Ward Lake!
• Intensively managed deer herd and turkey population
• Shared headquarters area with walk-in cooler and game cleaning station
• Multiple lakes and blue holes for bass, bream, and crappie fishing
• Established road and trail system totaling over 17 Miles
• Multiple building sites for a cabin are available
• Dove field planted annually for members
• Excellent access to headquarters and cabin sites via private gravel road
• Cypress Swamps and flooded timber areas for waterfowl hunting
• Diverse recreational club opportunity with year round enjoyment
WARD LAKE CLUB
6,832 +/- ACRES (Leased & Owned)
COAHOMA COUNTY, MS
LIST PRICE: $330,000