Through Harvesters' partnership with Riveroak Timberlands, we offer over 100 years of combined timber management experience and provide the following services:
- Develop overall timber resource plan, based on short term and long term goals of the landowner.
- Timber Management Practices: Thinning, Prescribed Burning, and Planting.
- Wildlife Management: Harvesters can tailor make a management plan based on each landowners desires and needs.
- Timber Sales: Management of the timber sales process to attain the highest market value for the timber while preserving the value of the property as much as possible. Sales are often performed through a competitive bidding process or custom harvesting contract.
- Mapping: Through our GIS system we can custom design aerial and/or topographical maps that can display roads, timber types or stand boundaries, and significant landmarks, hunting areas, etc.
- Manage USDA program participation: make recommendations where programs could benefit landowner.